I remember when my mom had me polish her silver tea set - not fun!
Getting into all those nooks and crannies was nearly impossible and then after all my hard work, the damn thing would tarnish right up again!
I have the perfect solution - embrace the tarnish!
I've been collecting silver plate platters and they're easy to find at thrift shops.
Don't they look great in all their tarnished glory stored in an old wooden toolbox!
Looks like a horse may have galloped across this silver racing platter!
It's my latest thrift score and is heading up to my bathroom for tray duty.
I just love the inscription.
Can I get an "Embrace the Tarnish" holla?!
This is one time when it's ok to be a follower! Through Facebook, Google Friend Connect, email, RSS feed, Pinterest (check the top of the sidebar for your options) or you can join the new Linky Followers (it's a fab way to follow your fave blogs).
If you're lucky enough to find a real owl feather like Joan at For the Love of a House, you can can display it in a fun way just like she did!
Now you can have a year worth of cute owls - just print this FREE owl calendar from My Barn Owl.
Ok - now's the time to cast your vote The Owl or The Peacock?
Hope you'll consider following thru Facebook, Google Friend Connect, email, RSS feed, Pinterest (check the top of the sidebar for your options) or you can join the new Linky Followers (it's a fab way to follow your fave blogs).
It has so many amazing features (that GFC never had). If you have not signed up you should (yes, you can have both).
…did I tell you it's simple and FREE!
What better way to celebrate a fun new blogging tool than to throw a Linky Follower Blog Hop Par-Tay! Cheri at It's So Very Cheri had this great idea and I am following suit!
Yada Yada - these are the Rules:
1. You MUST have the LINKY FOLLOWERS tool on your site to participate. (You can have both the LINKY FOLLOWERS & GFC on your site but you must have LINKY FOLLOWERS to participate in this blog hop part-tay).
2. You MUST follow me through Linky Followers (leave me a message and I'll follow you back)!
Click here to follow this blog and view my other followers...
3. Just add your blog button to the LINKY PAR-TAY below.
You can have your open Blog Hop Linky Par-Tay!
4. Just grab the BLOG HOP code (find the code right under the Linky Party where it says CLICK HERE TO ENTER - just under that it says: WHAT IS A BLOG HOP? GET THE CODE HERE (just copy the code and paste on your site).
Voila - the link party will appear on your site too!
Adding the Blog Hop code to your site will get your lots ones new followers (see rule #2). You can grab info from my post if it helps you with your post.
5. Then you follow other bloggers (as many as you want). Just leave each one of the blogs that you follow a comment letting them know you're following in Linky Followers and ask that they follow you back.
Remember to leave me a message so I can follow you back!